Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Beelzebub explains the reciprocal feeding to the Replicator
("Everything eats, everything is eaten" exhibition)
concept and text: Tamás Komoróczky
editing and sound: András Szőnyi
- Hear me out my dear parrot Hassin!
- Now I explain to you why every existing thing in the world feeds, and reciprocally serves as food for others.
- Thus, ’material exchange’, that is, the ’mutual feeding’ of all that exist happens in all that exist. The purpose of this is to stop the harmful effect of the ruthless Heropass, that is, of Time on the Absolute.
- The processes called involution and evolution are merged, in order to secure the realisation of this ’exchange of food’, and to be able to sustain themselves.
- You should be aware of the fundamental cosmic law that consists of three independent forces; in other words, this law is manifested in three distinct, independent aspects everywhere and in everything in the Universe, without exception. These three aspects are the ‘Statement’ (Thesis), the’Negation’ (Antithesis), and the ‘Unification’ (Synthesis)
- The origin of the omnipresent Okidanokh that appears in the space outside the Absolute gains its power from the merger of these three independent forces, and during the subsequent involutions, the life-giving power of its vibrations changes...
- And it is only after this unity is completely destroyed that the principles of the omnipresent-active-element localised in Okidanokh are merged, in order to transform back to Okidanokh, but this time with a vibration that has the vital force.
- Therefore all that came into being – whether large or small – once in direct contact with the Absolute or other emanations, go through a process of uncertainty and loss of balance – a shortage sets in – and as a result, a part of the three independent aspects originating from one of the principles resists another part of its totality (which originates from another principle of the same fundamental cosmic law).
- As long as the emanations are immediately effective around its entire presence, this active element is disintegrated into its three original parts, and to ones which then exist almost independently, but as soon as this immediate effect is terminated, these parts will merge again, to exist as a whole. - Now we have to go on to the nature of the relationship between the omnipresent-element-Okidanokh and the general presence of every being – and what cosmic results appear as a consequence.
- First of all, you need to know that every cosmic gathering that bears the name ’brain’ or ’motive’, is created on the basis of crystallisations, the formation of which takes place with an assertive force represented by the force comprised in the omnipresent-Okidanokh corresponding to the three fundamental aspects, and the subsequent realisations of these forces in the presence of the beings are realised exactly through these localisations.
- The omnipresent-Okidanokh penetrates into the presence of the beings through three kinds of being foods.
- The Okidanokh itself is also necessarily taking part in the production of all the being-food, and consequently it is always present in it.
- Whenever the Okidanokh penetrates into the presence of a being, its every component merges with the perceptions of the being that are adequate for it at that time according to the ’affinity of vibrations’ – then it is concentrated in the appropriate localisations, that is, the adequate brains.